Julie J. Scott

  • Was hired as a clerk in 1958 and became a secretary in 1962 and was later named Executive Officer. She retired after 30 years in 1988. She was made lifetime member in 1987. Julie saw the board through three moves – from 385 Frederick Street to 520 Queen Street South, and then next door to 540 Queen Street South. She started the board’s newspaper and delivery service.